Using a scheduling calendar on my website has saved me time and headache from booking clients. I can use the scheduler to make appointments, take payments, send out email and text reminders to clients, and the calendar syncs with my Google calendar. I absolutely LOVE using it!
In this post I will share with you how using the Bookly Booking Plugin – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling plugin on your WordPress website will help boost bookings for you. Please note there are affiliate links in this post and I am paid a commission when you click and purchase using the links.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
The Bookly Booking Plugin – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling for WordPress has several features that help ease the overwhelm of scheduling appointments on your website.
Why I like it:
- It’s easy to install
- It integrates with my Google calendar
- I can charge for services booked
- It looks great on a phone, tablet or desktop computer
- I can customize my messages to clients about their appointments
- It can be customized with your brand colors and your logo.
- There is a one-time fee costs $59 (but I tried it for free first with a limited version)
How having a calendar boosts bookings
All that sounds great, but how does having an appointment scheduler on your website boost bookings? Well, before I had the plugin, I would need to call everyone. If anyone came to the website, I only had a simple contact form. Contact forms are great especially when used to build your email list. However, adding the ideal next step of a booking calendar is like adding a call center to your business (sort of). Also, I can now include a booking calendar link in my emails and on my social media posts.
- If a prospect wants to work with you, they will want to know HOW and WHEN. The booking calendar will show your availability and let them decide based on their schedule.
- Clients can book multiple appointments with you at one time.
- It acts as your virtual assistant when you are not able to answer the phone.
- You can pre-qualify serious inquiries by adding a payment (either the full amount or a deposit) to book exclusive appointments with you.
Who is the booking plugin ideal for?
- Hair Stylists
- Fitness Coaches
How Customers Use the Plugin