As a new business owner you know you need a website to but how do you choose the best website template for your business?
In this video I’m going to share with you a few ways some things to think about that can help you ease that overwhelm of making this happen and we’re going to use Canva as an example because I know Canva is amazing.
Canva makes creating a website very simple with a few clicks of a button, however there are some things that you need to know before you just click click click and have your website.
Check out the video below.
- The video discusses choosing the best website template for small business owners.
- Canva is recommended as a user-friendly platform for creating websites.
- The website template should align with the type of business and industry you are in.
- It is important to make it easy for potential clients to sign up or schedule a discovery call on the website.
- The template should effectively convey the value and benefits of your products or services through appropriate photos and words.
Did you find this helpful?
Sign up for a website review and strategy call at www.makemeovere.com/book